Trane 12,000 BTU PTAC Air Conditioner 208/230 Volts - Universal Amp - Heat Pump - Digital Control
- Air Conditioner Type PTHP
- Manufacturer Trane
- Manufacturer Sku PTHF1201HAA
- Condition New
- Cooling BTU 12,000 BTU
- Machine Volts 208/230
- Machine Amps Universal
- Cord Included No
- Controls Electronic
- Heat Heat Pump
- Heater Size (KW) Universal
- Fits Standard 42" x 16" Sleeve Yes
- Product Length 42
- Product Width 20.5
- Product Height 16
- Shipping Length 47
- Shipping Width 26
- Shipping Height 21
- Energy Star Certified No
- Warranty - Parts 5 Years
- Whole Machine - Labor Warranty 1 Year
- Compressor / Sealed System Warranty 5 Years
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Noise Level dBA 53
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hr.) 2.75
- Wi-Fi Compatible No
- Remote Control No
- Automatic Restart Yes
- Seacoast Protection Yes
- Freeze Protection Yes
- Number of Fan Motors 2
- Fan Speeds 2
- ADA Compliant No
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) 11.6
- Sleeve Included No
- Grille Included No
- Maximum Cooling Amps 5.1
- Actual Cooling BTUs @ 208V 11600
- Actual Cooling BTUs @ 230V 11800
- Actual Heating BTUs Heat Pump @ 208V 10400
- Actual Heating BTUs Heat Pump @ 230V 10600
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High: 341
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - Low: 306
- CA CompliantThe product can be shipped to California. These PTAC units meet the objectives of California's new refrigerant regulations.
This new 12,000 BTU Trane PTAC air conditioner will keep your guests comfortable all year around. The unit has quality features and customizable settings to meet your guests' every need.
Buying this Trane PTAC air conditioner ensures you're getting a quality product from a company that delivers air comfort to hoteliers around the world. Trane has earned a reputation for exceptional performance and reliable service.
The 12,000 BTU PTAC air conditioner fits in a standard sleeve. The unit requires 208/230 volts and 20 amps, and uses R410A refrigerant. The Heat Pump and Electronic control make it easy for users to change the room temperature to the desired setting.
The unit features 2 fan speeds and 2 fan motors. The cord, sleeve and grille are not included with this unit.
Great product easy to install.
Review by Junk Man (Posted on 10/26/2019)
Write Your Own Review
Product Question and Answer
We have provided this Product Q&A tool as a service to PTAC 4 Less customers. PTAC4Less.com expressly disclaims any and all liability related to how customers use the information provided by this Product Q&A tool. See Terms for more information.
There are no entries.