Midea 9,000 BTU PTAC Air Conditioner 265/277 Volts - 20 Amp - Heat Pump - Digital Control
- Net Weight (lbs) 106.7
- Air Conditioner Type PTHP
- Manufacturer Midea
- Manufacturer Sku MP09HMB83
- Condition New
- Cooling BTU 9,000 BTU
- Machine Volts 265/277 commercial
- Machine Amps 20 amp
- Cord Included Yes
- Plug Type NEMA 7-20
- Controls Electronic
- Heat Heat Pump
- Heater Size (KW) 3.5 KW
- Fits Standard 42" x 16" Sleeve Yes
- Product Length 42
- Product Width 20.5
- Product Height 16
- Shipping Length 47
- Shipping Width 26
- Shipping Height 21
- Energy Star Certified No
- Warranty - Parts 2 Years
- Whole Machine - Labor Warranty 2 Years
- Compressor / Sealed System Warranty 5 Years
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- STC Rating (Sound Transmission Class Rating) 50
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hr.) 1.27
- Wi-Fi Compatible No
- Remote Control No
- Automatic Restart Yes
- Seacoast Protection No
- Freeze Protection Yes
- Number of Fan Motors 2
- Fan Speeds 3
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) 11.3
- COP Rating 3.3
- Sleeve Included No
- Grille Included No
- BTUs Heating (Nominal) 10900
- Maximum Cooling Watts 796
- Maximum Cooling Amps 3.01
- Maximum Heating Watts 3519
- Maximum Heating Amps 14.0
- Actual Cooling BTUs @ 265V 9000
- Actual Heating BTUs Elec @ 265V 10900
- Actual Heating BTUs Heat Pump @ 265V 8100
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High: 435
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - Low: 394
- CA CompliantThe product can be shipped to California. These PTAC units meet the objectives of California's new refrigerant regulations.
This new 9,000 BTU Midea PTAC air conditioner will keep your guests comfortable all year around. The unit features quality features and customizable settings to meet every need of your guests.
Buying this Midea PTAC air conditioner from PTAC4Less ensures you’re getting a quality product that provides climate control for your rooms at an affordable cost from a company that’s been manufacturing appliances since 1968.
The 9,000 PTAC air conditioner fits in a standard sleeve. The unit requires 265/277 volts and 20 amps, and uses R-410A refrigerant. You'll need a NEMA 7-20 receptacle to plug the unit in. The Heat Pump and Electronic control make it easy for users to change the room temperature to the desired setting.
The unit features 3 fan speeds and 2 fan motors. The sleeve and grille are not included.
This unit comes with a 2 year parts warranty, 2 year labor warranty, and a 5 year sealed system warranty from the manufacturer.
Write Your Own Review
Product Question and Answer
We have provided this Product Q&A tool as a service to PTAC 4 Less customers. PTAC4Less.com expressly disclaims any and all liability related to how customers use the information provided by this Product Q&A tool. See Terms for more information.
There are no entries.