Midea 12,000 BTU PTAC Air Conditioner 208/230 Volts - 20 Amp - Resistive Electric Heat - Digital Control
- Air Conditioner Type PTAC
- Manufacturer Midea
- Manufacturer Sku MP12EMB82
- Condition New
- Cooling BTU 12,000 BTU
- Machine Volts 208/230
- Machine Amps 20 amp
- Cord Included Yes
- Plug Type NEMA 6-20
- Controls Electronic
- Heat Electric Heat
- Heater Size (KW) 3.5 KW
- Fits Standard 42" x 16" Sleeve Yes
- Product Length 42
- Product Width 20.5
- Product Height 16
- Shipping Length 47
- Shipping Width 26
- Shipping Height 21
- UPC Barcode R071920182334
- Energy Star Certified No
- Warranty - Parts 2 Years
- Whole Machine - Labor Warranty 2 Years
- Compressor / Sealed System Warranty 5 Years
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Noise Level dBA 52
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hr.) 3.19
- Wi-Fi Compatible No
- Remote Control No
- Automatic Restart Yes
- Seacoast Protection No
- Freeze Protection No
- Number of Fan Motors 2
- Fan Speeds 3
- Compatible Thermostat Type Wired thermostat, Wireless thermostat
- Number of Thermostat Wires 6
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) 10.7
- Sleeve Included No
- Grille Included No
- BTUs Heating (Nominal) 10900
- Maximum Cooling Watts 1121
- Maximum Cooling Amps 5.3
- Maximum Heating Watts 3604.5
- Maximum Heating Amps 15.67
- Actual Cooling BTUs @ 208V 11800
- Actual Cooling BTUs @ 230V 12000
- Actual Heating BTUs Elec @ 208V 8900
- Actual Heating BTUs Elec @ 230V 10900
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High: 405
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - Low: 382
- CA CompliantThe product can be shipped to California. These PTAC units meet the objectives of California's new refrigerant regulations.
When you demand reliability from a PTAC air conditioner with electric heat, a new Midea PTAC unit is a solid choice. Affordable, accurate climate control that’s reliable all year is within reach with this 12,000 BTU PTAC unit from Midea, a company that’s been making quality products since 1968.
This new Midea 12,000 BTU PTAC air conditioner with electric heat is powerful enough to control the temperature for up to 550 square feet of space year-round.
Featuring electric heat and digital controls, this PTAC unit enables users to easily maintain their preferred room temperature. This new PTAC unit from Midea has 12,000 BTUs of cooling power, three fan speeds, and two fan motors.
This PTAC unit fits in a standard 42” wall sleeve, uses 208/230 volts and 20 amps, and contains R-410A refrigerant. A NEMA 6-20 receptacle is needed to plug the unit in, and the PTAC sleeve and grille aren’t included but can be found on our PTAC accessories page.
This PTAC unit comes with a 2-year parts warranty, 2-year labor warranty, and a 5-year sealed system warranty from Midea.
Review by Waveman (Posted on 7/29/2021)
Write Your Own Review
Product Question and Answer
We have provided this Product Q&A tool as a service to PTAC 4 Less customers. PTAC4Less.com expressly disclaims any and all liability related to how customers use the information provided by this Product Q&A tool. See Terms for more information.
There are no entries.