New Gree 12,000 BTU TTW Air Conditioner - 230V - 20 amp - with Digital Controls and Electric Heat
- Air Conditioner Type TTW
- Manufacturer Gree
- Manufacturer Sku 26TTW12HC230V1A-T
- Condition New
- Cooling BTU 12,000 BTU
- Machine Volts 208/230
- Machine Amps 20 amp
- Cord Included Yes
- Plug Type NEMA 6-20
- Controls Electronic
- Heat Electric Heat
- Heater Size (KW) 3.5 KW
- Product Length 26
- Product Width 21.2
- Product Height 15.6
- Shipping Length 30
- Shipping Width 25
- Shipping Height 18
- Energy Star Certified No
- Warranty - Parts 1 Year
- Whole Machine - Labor Warranty 1 Year
- Compressor / Sealed System Warranty 5 Years
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hr.) 3.49
- Wi-Fi Compatible No
- Remote Control Yes
- Number of Fan Motors 2
- Fan Speeds 3
- ADA Compliant No
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) 9.8
- BTUs Heating (Nominal) 11000
- Maximum Cooling Watts 1220
- Maximum Cooling Amps 6.1
- Maximum Heating Watts 3500
- Maximum Heating Amps 15.2
- Actual Cooling BTUs @ 208V 11800
- Actual Cooling BTUs @ 230V 12000
- Actual Heating BTUs Elec @ 208V 8600
- Actual Heating BTUs Elec @ 230V 10600
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High: 282
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - Low: 235
- CA CompliantThe product can be shipped to California. These PTAC units meet the objectives of California's new refrigerant regulations.
This new 12,000 BTU Gree TTW air conditioner will keep your guests comfortable all year around. The unit features quality features and customizable settings to meet every need of your guests.
The 12,000 BTU TTW air conditioner fits in a standard TTW sleeve. The unit requires 208/230 volts and 20 amps, and uses R-410A refrigerant. You'll need a NEMA 6-20 receptacle to plug the unit in. The Resistive Electric Heat and Electronic control make it easy for users to change the room temperature to the desired setting.
The unit features 3 fan speeds and 2 fan motors.
This unit comes with a 1 year parts warranty, 1 year labor warranty, and a 5 year sealed system warranty from the manufacturer.
Write Your Own Review
Product Question and Answer
We have provided this Product Q&A tool as a service to PTAC 4 Less customers. PTAC4Less.com expressly disclaims any and all liability related to how customers use the information provided by this Product Q&A tool. See Terms for more information.
There are no entries.