Gree 9,000 BTU PTAC Air Conditioner 208/230 Volts - 20 Amp - Resistive Electric Heat - Digital Control
- Air Conditioner Type PTAC
- Manufacturer Gree
- Manufacturer Sku ETAC09HC230V20A
- Condition New
- Cooling BTU 9,000 BTU
- Machine Volts 208/230
- Machine Amps 20 amp
- Cord Included Yes
- Plug Type NEMA 6-20
- Controls Electronic
- Heat Electric Heat
- Heater Size (KW) 3.5 KW
- Fits Standard 42" x 16" Sleeve Yes
- Product Length 42
- Product Width 20.5
- Product Height 16
- Shipping Length 47
- Shipping Width 26
- Shipping Height 21
- Energy Star Certified No
- Warranty - Parts 2 Years
- Whole Machine - Labor Warranty 2 Years
- Compressor / Sealed System Warranty 5 Years
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hr.) 2.1
- Wi-Fi Compatible No
- Remote Control No
- Automatic Restart Yes
- Seacoast Protection No
- Freeze Protection Yes
- Number of Fan Motors 2
- Fan Speeds 3
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) 11.4
- Sleeve Included No
- Grille Included No
- BTUs Heating (Nominal) 10200
- Maximum Cooling Watts 640
- Maximum Cooling Amps 3.0
- Maximum Heating Watts 3036
- Maximum Heating Amps 13.2
- Actual Cooling BTUs @ 208V 8800
- Actual Cooling BTUs @ 230V 9000
- Actual Heating BTUs Elec @ 208V 8300
- Actual Heating BTUs Elec @ 230V 10200
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High: 300
- CA CompliantThe product can be shipped to California. These PTAC units meet the objectives of California's new refrigerant regulations.
This new 9,000 BTU Gree PTAC air conditioner will keep your guests comfortable all year around. The unit features quality features and customizable settings to meet every need of your guests.
Buying a new Gree PTAC air conditioner from PTAC4Less guarantees you’re getting a top-notch unit from a manufacturer that’s been making HVAC products for some of the world’s top brands for over 20 years. Gree uses careful testing and and a unique approach to manufacturing to make certain their customers get a quality product.
The 9,000 BTU PTAC air conditioner fits in a standard sleeve. The unit requires 208/230 volts and 20 amps, and uses R-410A refrigerant. You'll need a NEMA 6-20 receptacle to plug the unit in. The Resistive Electric Heat and Electronic control make it easy for users to change the room temperature to the desired setting.
The unit features 3 fan speeds and 2 fan motors. The sleeve and grille are not included.
This unit comes with a 2 year parts warranty, 2 year labor warranty, and a 5 year sealed system warranty from the manufacturer.
Write Your Own Review
Product Question and Answer
We have provided this Product Q&A tool as a service to PTAC 4 Less customers. PTAC4Less.com expressly disclaims any and all liability related to how customers use the information provided by this Product Q&A tool. See Terms for more information.
There are no entries.