Frigidaire FRP90ETT3A 9,000 BTU PTAC Air Conditioner 265/277 Volts - 20 Amp - Resistive Electric Heat - Digital Control
- Net Weight (lbs) 111
- Air Conditioner Type PTAC
- Manufacturer Frigidaire
- Manufacturer Sku FRP90ETT3A
- Condition New
- Cooling BTU 9,000 BTU
- Machine Volts 265/277 commercial
- Machine Amps 20 amp
- Cord Included Yes
- Plug Type NEMA 7-20
- Controls Electronic
- Heat Electric Heat
- Heater Size (KW) 3.0 KW
- Fits Standard 42" x 16" Sleeve Yes
- Energy Star Certified No
- Warranty - Parts 2 Years
- Whole Machine - Labor Warranty 2 Years
- Compressor / Sealed System Warranty 5 Years
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Noise Level dBA 51
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hr.) 2.1
- Wi-Fi Compatible No
- Remote Control No
- Automatic Restart Yes
- Seacoast Protection Yes
- Freeze Protection Yes
- Number of Fan Motors 2
- Fan Speeds 3
- ADA Compliant No
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) 11.3
- Sleeve Included No
- Grille Included No
- BTUs Heating (Nominal) 10200
- Maximum Cooling Watts 800
- Maximum Cooling Amps 3.2
- Maximum Heating Watts 3000
- Maximum Heating Amps 11.32
- Actual Cooling BTUs @ 265V 9000
- Actual Heating BTUs Elec @ 265V 10200
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High: 295
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - Low: 260
- CA CompliantThe product can be shipped to California. These PTAC units meet the objectives of California's new refrigerant regulations.
Special Features: Seacoast Protection - This unit is designed with corrosion protection against high moisture levels in humid or coastal environments.
This new 9,000 BTU Frigidaire PTAC air conditioner will keep your guests comfortable all year round. The unit features customizable settings to meet your climate control needs.
Buying a new Frigidaire PTAC air conditioner from PTAC4Less guarantees you’re getting a top-notch unit from a world-renowned manufacturer. Frigidaire uses careful testing and and a unique approach to manufacturing to make certain their customers get a quality product.
Digital controls and Electric Heat make it easy for users to change the room temperature to the desired setting.
Purchasing a new Frigidaire Unit? Complete your warranty registration today for a chance to win $1000! Click Here to register. Your appliance is covered by a limited two-year warranty and a limited 3-5 year warranty on the sealed system (the compressor, condenser, evaporator and tubing).
Write Your Own Review
Product Question and Answer
We have provided this Product Q&A tool as a service to PTAC 4 Less customers. PTAC4Less.com expressly disclaims any and all liability related to how customers use the information provided by this Product Q&A tool. See Terms for more information.
There are no entries.