Frigidaire 7,000 BTU PTAC Air Conditioner 265/277 Volts - 15 Amp - Heat Pump - Digital Control
- Air Conditioner Type PTHP
- Manufacturer Frigidaire
- Manufacturer Sku FFRP072HT5
- Condition New
- Cooling BTU 7,000 BTU
- Machine Volts 265/277 commercial
- Machine Amps 15 amp
- Cord Included Yes
- Plug Type NEMA 7-15
- Controls Electronic
- Heat Heat Pump
- Heater Size (KW) 2.5 KW
- Fits Standard 42" x 16" Sleeve Yes
- Product Length 42
- Product Width 21.75
- Product Height 16
- Energy Star Certified No
- Warranty - Parts 2 Years
- Whole Machine - Labor Warranty 2 Years
- Compressor / Sealed System Warranty 5 Years
- Refrigerant Type R-410A
- Noise Level dBA 50
- Dehumidification (Pints/Hr.) 1.7
- Wi-Fi Compatible No
- Remote Control No
- Automatic Restart Yes
- Seacoast Protection Yes
- Freeze Protection Yes
- Number of Fan Motors 2
- Fan Speeds 2
- ADA Compliant No
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) 13.0
- Sleeve Included No
- Grille Included No
- BTUs Heating (Nominal) 8300
- Maximum Cooling Watts 550
- Maximum Cooling Amps 2.4
- Maximum Heating Watts 2450
- Maximum Heating Amps 9.3
- Actual Cooling BTUs @ 265V 7200
- Actual Heating BTUs Elec @ 265V 8300
- Actual Heating BTUs Heat Pump @ 265V 6000
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High: 312
- CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - Low: 282
Special Features: Seacoast Protection - This unit is designed with corrosion protection against high moisture levels in humid or coastal environments.
This new 7,000 BTU Frigidaire PTAC air conditioner will keep your guests comfortable all year round. The unit features customizable settings to meet your climate control needs.
Buying a new Frigidaire PTAC air conditioner from PTAC4Less guarantees you’re getting a top-notch unit from a world-renowned manufacturer. Frigidaire uses careful testing and and a unique approach to manufacturing to make certain their customers get a quality product.
Digital controls and a Heat Pump make it easy for users to change the room temperature to the desired setting.
Purchasing a new Frigidaire Unit? Complete your warranty registration today for a chance to win $1000! Click Here to register. Your appliance is covered by a limited two-year warranty and a limited 3-5 year warranty on the sealed system (the compressor, condenser, evaporator and tubing).
Write Your Own Review
Product Question and Answer
We have provided this Product Q&A tool as a service to PTAC 4 Less customers. PTAC4Less.com expressly disclaims any and all liability related to how customers use the information provided by this Product Q&A tool. See Terms for more information.
There are no entries.